Thursday, May 26, 2011

Next Fashionista and Make-up Artist


Yesterday after I finished watching marimar I was kinda bored... with seventeen's mag inspiration I modified my skirt jumpsuit (I guess.. they used to call it). I added some stuff there. My shirt and my mom's bracelet (for the belt)... It was fun! For a moment I was a fashionista! wow! haha Then it goes on with the make-up also inspiration from seventeen mag. I played with the colors using maybelline eyeshadow. Hehe I guess my report for yesterday stops until here. Here the pics.....
I went purpleish... (new word, I just created)

Don't you think it's sweet.. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache