Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri


Hey! It has been a long time that I didn't update my blogger. I am back!! Do you notice how long have I gone missing?? ngee... sorry for whoever was waiting for my update. I am back to wish you all a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Hope you all will have a great one! Yeah... I am so excited for Raya but currently I am having running nose. As you all know, running nose is so annoying!! but who cares,right? All I care about is my preparation for Hari Raya Aidilfitri!! How is your preparation going? I hope you all are enjoying while preparing this precious festival. Let me tell you, so far I have prepared for my make-up stuff and it is so wonderful! but I have few more to prepare and oh ya, now I already said hi to "holidays" in advance. hehehe you know what I meant.. Yes! I am skipping school for 2 days . Yahoooooo............ haha you know what, actually I did miss my online diary (my bloggie!)... I am so happy to be back! I don't know these days, I am having this attitude of getting insane with colors or in the other word, intoxicated. Especially with my make-up palette..

my make-up palette!!
Animated Pictures Myspace Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache