Saturday, January 19, 2013

Look A Like: Julia Zeigler vs Jessica (Asia's Next Top Model)

Hey everyone!

Yet, this is another 'Look A Like' post by me tehee =D This time I do really think, they really look like they are twins or should we say they look like they are siblings. haha

Look A Like Julia Zeigler (left) and Jessica (right)
If you guys don't know who is Jessica, come on! Don't tell me you're Asian if you don't watch Asia's Next Top Model lol just kidding but I'm a big fan of this show and currently Jessica is still in the competition, competing to get the title of Asia's Next Top Model for the very first season. Jessica is a representative from Thailand.

Julia Zeigler is a Malaysian Actress. If you're a Malaysian/Singaporean you probably already know her haha she has acted in a lot of films and dramas :)

I really do think they look a like. I know you are truly agree with me? haha Just look and compare these 2 women. Hello twins! haha

The contestants from Asia's Next Top Model :)
* I am proud to say that despite Melissa who is a contestant from my nation was eliminated last two weeks, which was in episode 7. She has made it that far. I'm still proud of her. She has great personality :) Girl, you make me as a Malaysian proud ;D

Melissa Th'ng our representative for Asia's Next Top Model =)
xo ♥,
Diana  
Remember to live your life the fullest! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache