What is panic attack/anxiety disorder?
Based on the dictionary that I searched on google, Panic attack is a sudden feeling of acute and disabling anxiety. Your body produces a hormone called adrenaline. It is related with your nervous system also. It is like a fight or flight situation.
- Out of breath
- Pounding/racing heart
- Chest pain/discomfort
- choking feeling
- unreal and disconnected by the surrounding
- nausea or discomfort in stomach
- feeling like fainting/dizzy/light-headed
- numbness/tingling sensations
- hot/cold flashes
- fear of dying/losing control/going crazy
How to deal with this?
Everything starts from your mind. Fill your mind with positivity. Get to know more about panic attack and how to overcome it. Avoid smoking and caffeine. Learn to relax and the right technique of breathing. Don't stress a lot. Everyday you wake up, first thing to do is do a mindset to be happy and just go through the days. Fill your time with the things you enjoy the most/fill your free time with your hobby. Maybe you can join yoga and go for some spa or do some healing. The most important thing is to pray a lot,seek for his help. Everyday you wake up be grateful cause you get to live another day and pray that everyday will be better than the day before. Don't let it controls you, you have to control it using your brain =)
* People who have this disorder tend to get it again and again. Sometimes, you tend to get nervous/scared for no particular reason. Learn a lot especially learn to be more relax.
* I honestly don't like to advice you to take prescriptions or any medications but if this worsens, you might want to see a doctor or maybe you can have a talk with someone who is professional in this field.
Watch some videos here to help you guys out and maybe will make you guys feel better when these youtube celebrities share their experiences and the advices/solutions.
That's it guys! I hope I have helped you guys out about this cause I know how it feels like when this attacks. Stay positive and God bless you! ^.^ See you in a more exciting post!
Remember to live your life the fullest! =D