Thursday, January 10, 2013

Beauty Travel Essentials

Hey everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying 2013 right now. so far so good, huh? In this post I just want to share with you all, what are the beauty travel essentials. Come on! You don't want to wear something that is heavy and makes you uncomfortable when you are on traveling. You just need something simple, lightweight and easy-going but still the beauty can be seen by everyone :)

What do I bring while I'm on vacation?
Brushes - For me, I just need my angle brush and stipple brush

BB cream/Tinted moisturizer - You want a product on your face that can function all-in-one. You don't want the fuss to bring a lot of products for your face. Both are moisturizing too =)

Eyelash curler - Girl, we still wanna see your lashes! Get them curled!

Mascara - Apply a few coats of mascara and then you are ready to go!

Blusher/Bronzer/Cheek stain - We still wanna see that natural glow on your face.

Lipbalm/Lipstain - I really love lipstain cause it is so natural. Don't forget to apply your lipbalm before applying lipstain ;)

Lotion - Your skin needs moisturizer too.. Don't leave it dry.

Don't forget : Sunscreen (at least SPF 15) (if you're going to the beach or to a place that is very very hot ;) )

My look, when I'm on vacation. Natural beauty huh? haha Don't forget the hat also lol
My cute pink makeup bag that I got from SASA ;)
The beauty travel essentials

click play to watch my what's in my travel makeup bag? video

I hope this post helps. Till then, see you in the next post!
xo ♥,
Diana
Remember to live your life the fullest! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache