Friday, February 8, 2013

Review: Bio-essence BIO Spring Water

Hey everyone!

I guess this is my first time doing review on my blog. I'm going to do a review about a product by Bio-essence that is, Bio Spring Water. That day, I bought this product from Guardian. It was on sale. I can't remember exactly though the price but it was RM23 something (please, bear with my short-term-memory-loss lol hehe) yup, this is just me! :P
100 ml of Bio Spring Water
Anyway, onto the product, it claims that it does a good job for your skin,body and hair. It is ideal for babies and for those who have sensitive skin too. It claims that you'll also notice 20 amazing results for your skin,body and hair.

ok so onto, My Review: The first time I used this product, I could feel the freshness. It is definitely refreshing. I always wear makeup, doesn't matter a natural look or anything. This product, does a good job on setting my makeup. I gotta give an A for this, it does reduce my eyebags and dark circles. It is moisturizing and soothing. I can't really see the 20 results but it definitely does a good job for some parts. Overall, I kinda like this product. I really recommend you all if you all wanna try this product. Go ahead! It is recommended :D

Here's a video that I got from Bio Essence FB page. Click play if you want to know the goodness :)
  *Disclaimer : This was purchased by me and this review is a completely honest review by me!

Have a terrific day everyone!
xo ♥,
Diana  
Remember to live your life the fullest! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache