Tuesday, August 13, 2013

✷ Eid Mubarak '13 ✷

Holla reader!

How's everyone doing? The day that I'm writing this post is the 6th day of Eid Mubarak. Some may have started working or some are still celebrating this joyous season of the year. For me, I'm already at where I am now which is my home. It was really painful (lol ok.. maybe I exaggerate a bit) but it was kinda sad to leave my hometown. I am missing my granny and my dearest aunt. This shows how time has flown so effin' fast! How was everyone's eid this year? Mine, went well with my lovely family despite the celebration was quite moderate but fun!

It was the first time for me to be celebrating eid with my family at my hometown as past years I would just go back to my hometown on the 1st day itself. It was fun to be joining them while doing the preparation before celebrating eid mubarak and it was much much more fun to be celebrating with them as I had to as well treat the guests that were coming to my granny's house. My granny makes the best Kuah Kacang, Nasi Impit and Rendang Daging & AyamI just couldn't stop munching those foods :P Another best part on that special day is when I was getting ready as I dressed up wearing new outfit for eid and makeup (of course.. you know me! I heart makeup so much  hehe :P) Most of the guests were of course my family too. The moments that we spent together were precious and the joy/laughter that we had was priceless.
#ootd on the 1st day of eid mubarak
with my beautiful aunt, my dearest Mak Lang :)
The queen of the house, my lovely Wan :*
The 1 week that I had in my hometown went so fast. That saturday which was the 3rd day of eid was the day that I had to say goodbye to my lovely hometown, my aunt and my granny. Tears were streaming down on our faces as we waved goodbye and the train was set to leave Taiping BUT (hold on.. I don't want to make this sound so 'Emo') I'll always comeback to my hometown! Taiping is always in my heart. That's it for my Raya chapter this year. I hope everyone had the best raya this year or to those who's still celebrating, I hope you guys are having fun. As most of the people said, when the season comes, we gotta leave our worries and sadness behind. It's the time to celebrate and enjoy the victory after a month of abstaining from all kinds of food and drink.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this Raya post of mine!

xo ♥,
Diana  
Remember to live your life the fullest! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache