Saturday, September 3, 2011

1st syawal and so on...



so how was it?? Banyak dapat duit raya?? :D haha if it's a lot, that's cool....... =D Mine, this year I did go back to my hometown but I didn't accommodate there.. It was kinda not cool for this part....... :( I got quite a lot for my 'duit raya'... haha but I don't want to tell the amount! It's dangerous! and at the same time I don't want to brag....... hehehe so I spent a lot of time hanging in KL instead of my hometown but I felt kinda unsatisfy. but never mind! anyway I just hate coming back to school :( :( :(. Like you all knew, time flies so fast. How if 'they' gave us holidays for like another 1 more week.. :p I think that is like so enough for us! but it's only just a dream......... Despite I hanged a lot in KL but I got to overnight at my opah's house in Selangor for 2 nights, it is super AWESOME! =) There is like something special 'overnighting' there! I don't know when it comes to coming back to school, it seems like I will be missing my activities that I did during school holidays.. =( BTW I totally miss Ramadhan and the moment where we are preparing for raya. :d I guess my Raya Report is until here only.. so, adios! >.<

Animated Pictures Myspace Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache