Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I've been Youtube geek lately..


As you all know.. I have youtube channel.
Actually I have two youtube channels.
hehe =D
It is a
wesome to enter youtube community!
cause they are so nice..
you want to know why?
Before this, my youtube channels were lonely..
Sad!? rite.. haha
but something magical happened last night,
I suddenly had like a lot of subscribers..
They've been asking me to S4S...
of course I agree to S4S, it increases my subscribers..

wow! I am like so pumped up and excited!
hahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

* Now, everytime I log in my youtube accs, it increases everytime.. xD

It's a gratitude! <3
=D


2 comments:

  1. wow, this is awesome!! wish you can teach me~:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! I can teach you through youtube.. if you have anything to ask, just request to me.. hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache