Sunday, November 27, 2011

my hair is so short ~

Guess what?
I had my haircut..
I could not believe it cause I was kinda didn't plan
to cut my hair..
cause it is school holiday
so I don't bother about my hair..
I arrived at the saloon and I was like
"okay, i am going to cut my hair"
at first I said
"I wanna boyish hairstyle" and then I changed,
I said no, i am not that fearless to do that boyish cut
never mind, stay with bob cut..
but o.O
ended up, I still got like really short hair..at first I was kinda unhappy with the hairstyle but now I am okaywith it with the help of my family to get that confident..

Thanks! My family is everything to me!


They said..
" I like your hairstyle. you actually look adorable with the hairstyle"

but then..
"haha.. boyish"

Haha.. you know family, they always support you but sometimes they will mock you for fun! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache