Friday, February 10, 2012

Cosmetic Chemist ♥

Hey guys!

How are you all doing? Yeah! I am back with this latest post :) Yeay Yeay! tomorrow is friday p/s Rebecca Black's song is not in my mind (wait! sorry.. I lied!) to be honest, when friday comes, i always remember that song! haha Lately I've been considering about this. I've been considering to be a cosmetic chemist. I feel that it's not worth it if I take the path that is not related with pure science subjects.

Right now I am in pure science stream so I have to aim or target something that is related with it. Since I love makeup, I can be a cosmetic chemist! Chemistry=Chemist while Makeup=I love it!
but wait.. I am confuse. I am still not sure. Actually I planned to take masscom! specifically Journalism. I really have to make the decision cause I am form 5 now O.O wow time flies so fast! but no worries, we are still in the month of february p/s gonna be the month of march haha yeah! think think think.. the magic word.. yup! I know there are pros and cons for both courses.. :)

I really have to think this carefully and I have to work it out! :) yeah! worry free! :)

Bye for now!
xo ♥,
Diana
Remember guys, live your life the fullest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache