Monday, December 24, 2012

PLANETARIUM again after years! :D

Hey guys!

Last Sunday I went to Planetarium with my mom's bestfriend family. Oh yeah! we are so close like a family. We went for outing for the first time together. It was so much fun! We had so much fun while learning. Well, actually we didn't really learn except for playing with the stuff there.. haha My favorite parts were the 3D space show and the Anti-Gravity room (lol we were the longest to stay in that room and we went there again and again haha :P)

I got quite a number of photos to share with you guys! Enjoy!
with them.. so fun in the space! haha
hey! don't get jealous but I got my picture with Neil Armstrong ;)
Malaysia-America unification for this space thingy :)
Just imagine me being an astronaut.. How cool, huh?
Me posing in the Anti-Gravity room.. yeah! I know I'm cool haha
Yeah!This is it! Moon Walk by Micheal Jackson :D
Despite it was our first outing together but we enjoyed it so much and hoping to go out together again for the next time! haha and then we headed to Science Center but I didn't take photos there because I was so thrilled like a kid lol despite I went there like so many times also hehe

Thanks to Aunt Fariza and family for inviting us along for the outing :) Let's keep our relationship alive. I hope it will last forever ♥


That's it for this post. Meet you very soon for the next post :D

xo ♥,
Diana
Remember to live your life the fullest! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache