Thursday, December 13, 2012

Watch my 'What's in my purse?' video on youtube

Hey readers!

I know I always posted my beauty videos on my other blog but this time I decided to give it a try so I'm posting it here. I just want to focus on this blog. I just admire this blog so much haha lol anyways, yesterday I just finished filming my what's in my purse video. I edited this video and it took me hours to finish editing it. I uploaded it at about 5 am something.

Check out my purse by coach and it's in pink color! =)
Fuh! I did a lot of editing haha so here, I just want to share with you guys the video,

 
Don't forget to like,comment my video and the most important thing is to subscribe to my channel! I hope you guys enjoy watching it!

See you in the next post! Love you all!
  
xo ♥,
Diana
Remember to live your life the fullest! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache