Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Chubby Bunny Challenge with My Bro!

Hey everyone!

How is my reader doing? How is your christmas preparation? It is 19 days till christmas. I am sure your house is already full with christmas decorations :) I am here to update my blog with something that my brother and me did yesterday. We had Chubby Bunny Challenge!! It was so fun.

The marshmallows!! They are huge :P

Our mouths were full of marshmallows lol I know this challenge is supposed to be held during easter season lol but we were having it for fun. Actually I asked my mom to buy marshmallows for my hot chocolate cause since in Malaysia we are having a chilly season too.. I have to say that here in Malaysia we are having a rainy season. Kinda cold especially at night. It is essential to have a cup of hot chocolate + marshmallows :P

Essential for this chilly season =)


Watch us on youtube ;)

 He had 12 marshmallows while I had 9. My brother won :( I lost the challenge

xo ♥,
Diana
Remember to live your life the fullest! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache