Thursday, November 29, 2012

SPM is over :D

Hey everyone!

 I'm so ecstatic that SPM has just ended. Actually it ended 2 days ago and I wanted to write this post on that day but didn't manage to write on that particular day. Wow! it's the longest break I'm having right now :D Now it is the time to relax. My mind is totally free from studies. I can enjoy! I can do whatever I want anytime!

Talking about outings and vacations. There are a number of vacation plans. I really can't wait for those vacations. Outing with friends is a must! I got a lot of dates with my aunties too.. haha girls day out! (p/s I don't have any dates with boyfriend) I don't even have a boyfriend :'( but I believe that god had set our soulmate and eventually we will meet our soulmate on the right time ;)

Anyway, this is not the end of my journey. Yes! My journey in high school has just ended but this is just a beginning of a new chapter of my life. I will really miss my friends and I will always remember them :'( I just want to wish good luck for my friends on whatever they will do in their life next or whatever path they take. All the best!

I just hope my SPM result will be better than trials.. Cross my fingers! I did my best. Everything is on god now. By god's will, I hope everything will turn out better. This is it for my post this time... I'll meet you again in my next post :) Have a good day!


xo ♥,
Diana
Remember to live your life the fullest! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache