Thursday, October 4, 2012

After a long while..

Hey readers!

What's up my loyal followers? This is just an update of me. Well, nothing much is going on except for SPM is getting nearer.. nearer.. and nearer! Do you have any idea of how scary it is?! haih.. I just hope I can do my best. Talking about trials, not to say so bad but for almost every subject I improved but still not the desired marks. Science stream is so tough, dude! urgh!

What's important is I have to study smart, only left how many days.. I still have the gleam of hope. I just hope everything will turn out well. Stay calm and cool hehe ;D In the mean time, I'm gonna leave my wonderful school that I have been studying for 5 years. Fond memories ♥ I'm gonna miss my friend too :'( I'm gonna miss my school life.

Plans during 3 months break (after SPM) :

  • Learn driving 
  • Outing with friends (yeah!)
  • Chilling
  • Vacation, maybe?
  • Outing,outing and outing :P
  • Attend piano class/makeup class or any classes, maybe?
  • work ( I don't think so..)
* These are too much for 3 months, huh? haha I don't know

If you are reading this, SPM scares the hell out of me! so,
Wish me all the best, my loves! Thanks ♥

Let's see the countdown, 
 

sh*t it's so fast..

xo ♥,
Diana
Remember to live your life the fullest! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache