Thursday, July 12, 2012

Is anyone here having sweet tooth?

Hey! Waddup peeps?

Yup! I'm back again. Guess what? I'm back with cupcakes. Ahahahaha Are you jelly? lolol I'm sorry if you are. I know right, you can't resist the temptation of having the cupcakes especially to those who are having sweet tooth while reading this. My mom came back from work. She got us a box of cupcakes.

Actually the cupcakes were made by Kak Aminur. The cupcakes tasted friggin awesome (haha friggin is the best word to describe how delicious the cupcakes were :P) Besides delicious, Kak Aminur was so creative in decorating the cupcakes! I mean she is. She is always creative in decorating cupcakes~

Don't worry,be happy cause I got you the pictures of the cupcakes! :D
These beads caught my eyes!
what a sweet pink flower!

awww..... hearts!

lovely sprinkles!

Credit to my Lil' Bro for the photos editing and photography :)
If you want to get these cupcakes, my mom is selling RM2 for the small size and RM3 for the big size. Email my Mom to order chenorm72@yahoo.com

Here are some epic faces while having the cupcakes ;D
haha lol

I hope you all enjoyed this post of mine. Email my Mom to order :)
Bye for now!

xo ♥,
Diana
Remember to live your life the fullest! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache