Thursday, June 20, 2013

ღ King of my Heart and Life ღ

Hey!!

The new semester has begun. College life is getting fun and tougher? haha It has ups and downs as usual ;) so, back to the main topic. Last sunday we celebrated Dad's Day. Yay! It was simple but special as usual. We had chocolate cake again haha because my dad is so in love with chocolate cake. My dad had perfume for his present and also a car accessory which is essential for him.

The cake to my superhero :)
The cake looks yum yum isn't it? Haha I gotta tell you it is YUMMEH! especially the macaroons on the side of the cake.

Two VIP in my life.. "Mom, look at the camera please?" Haha.
Yup! 2nd shot is better (:
My dad is definitely my king and I am his lil' princess, will always be his lil' one. Despite my dad could be over the top and over protective sometimes, I really really really love him like so much. Words can't express how much I love him. Like, seriously! You always try your best to fulfill our requests/desires :) Thanks a lot!!! Someday I'll make you proud. You're just the best dad in the world!

ღ Finally! The special shot of dad and me ღ
I always keep/love/remember this quote: "Dear dad, no matter where I go in life, who I get married to, how much time I spend with guys, you'll always be my number 1 man."
xo ♥,
Diana  
Remember to live your life the fullest! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache