Thursday, May 23, 2013

Semester Break: Spent time with one and only Ainaa!!

What's up everyone!

As I am writing this.. My semester break is going to end so soon. Gonna start the new semester next week. Haih... How time travels! Anyways, just sharing with you guys on how I spend my semester break? Mostly chillaxing at home. Like duh!! haha lol is not interesting at all, right? Sad.. but recently, I did go for an outing with my friend. Actually we are the friends who met during camping for the first time. Not that school friends or anything haha

We spent our moments at Pavilion (that usual and favorite place to hang out) ngee hehe :P The outing started in the morning. We watched movie at 11.45am. We watched Identity Thief. Like, can you believe it? I think we were the latest and the most outdated to watch that movie. I really wanted to watch this movie the earliest but Iron Man won my heart, my brother (to be exact) haha Anyways, the movie was really funny!
A lil' bit synopsis: Horrible Bosses’ Jason Bateman and Bridesmaids’ Melissa McCarthy lead the cast of Identity Thief, an all-star comedy in which a regular guy is forced to extreme measures to clear his name. With everything to lose after his identity is stolen, he’ll find out how crazed you can get trying to settle a bad credit score. Unlimited funds have allowed Diana (McCarthy) to live it up on the outskirts of Miami, where the queen of retail buys whatever strikes her fancy. There’s only one glitch: The ID she’s using to finance these sprees reads “Sandy Bigelow Patterson”…. and it belongs to an accounts rep (Bateman) who lives halfway across the U.S. With only one week to hunt down the con artist before his world implodes, the real Sandy Bigelow Patterson heads south to confront the woman with an all-access pass to his life. And as he attempts to bribe, coax and wrangle her the 2,000 miles to Denver, one easy target will discover just how tough it is to get your name back. Directed by Horrible Bosses’ Seth Gordon, Identity Thief is produced by Scott Stuber (Ted), Bateman and Pamela Abdy (upcoming 47 Ronin). The comedy co-stars Jon Favreau, Amanda Peet, Tip “T.I.” Harris, Genesis Rodriguez, Morris Chestnut, John Cho, Robert Patrick and Eric Stonestreet. (source from GSC site)

You guys should watch this funny movie that will make you laugh till you fart! (well, not really) hehe just to exaggerate it :P I give 4 stars for this movie. Since, this movie is for 18 and above (ps: you know what it means...) By now, probably it's a lil' bit too late to watch but you guys should get the DVD or whatever.

Back to my story. After that we had lunch together at the food court. We did a mini food shopping (I guess..) haha We went to sticky! The sweets are just cute and awezome! I bought the doraemon version hehe The sweets are quite on the pricey side but there's a reason for that because the sweets are traditionally hand made. I can't help it now that I'm getting addicted to the sweets :P and the last thang we did was, having chatime. We were chilling there a lil' bit,taking photos,instagram and stuff (you know that! hehe) We got back in the evening. It was an enjoyable day and it was kinda a cool outing too ;) Don't worry child because we got the pics!

us ;)
our 2nd shot :D
Chatime!! Happy Time hehe :P
Last but not least, my sticky sweets :P
xo ♥,
Diana  
Remember to live your life the fullest! =D
Okay, that's it for this time but before I let you guys go... Just wanna share, this is my latest video on my beauty channel. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache