Monday, April 16, 2012

Aaron Aziz or Dennis Trillo? ♡

Hey guys!

Based on the title, Aaron Aziz or Dennis Trillo? haha I'm pretty sure most Malaysians and Singaporeans will go for Aaron Aziz whereas of course the Filipinos go for Dennis Trillo. Me? haha I like both cause you know why, of course both of them are so hot!! despite both of them already have family. haha (P/s 'like' as a celebrity and fan) We can't deny their hotness and their manly looking look.

but This isn't my main purpose writing this, my main purpose is (yeah! just sharing my thought..) Aren't they look alike? I don't know whenever I see some people, I tend to match up their looks with one another. haha It's just me!

Anyway, once again, I'm just sharing my thought. Maybe you have a better 'analyzing/scanning skill' than me. I don't know. haha I hope you all liked this post and Enjoy their pictures!

Aaron Aziz & Dennis Trillo
Bye for now!

xo ♥,
Diana
Remember to live your life the fullest! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache