Saturday, April 14, 2012

awww..... cuties ♡

Hey guys!

Guess what? I went to cat competition. I don't have cat but don't get confused. I was just watching the competition. It was held at The Mall,Kuala Lumpur (you know 'the mall', near the Pan-Pac Hotel) awww...... I love them! They are really cute and mostly chubby. Cats are really lovely. It was fun to watch, like humans, cats also have characters, some are quiet, some are nippy and like humans too, some are really concern about their privacy. heehee

Don't worry I have some things that you really want to see and I'm pretty sure you would request these. I got the pixchas! p/s I'm not a photographer but the pixchas have at least, shown the cuteness of them..

one of the judges. awww... look at the banner ^.^


another judge. she was judging the cat's nippiness.. hehee
the atmosphere of the competition
so chubby.. aww.. look at his face! adorable ^.^
another chubby and white one!

the awards ~
I'm pretty sure everyone knows how to count. haha 11 pics are too many for you. I hope you all enjoyed looking at the pictures! I know rite, you can't resist the temptation to pinch them. Never mind, you can pinch the pictures or laptop.. hehe

Ok I'm gonna end my post here. Bye for now!

xo ♥,
Diana
Remember to live your life the fullest! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache