Monday, March 11, 2013

SPM '12 result: 21/3/2013

Hey everybody!

Just yesterday I posted about my outing with my friends and guess what, today the news just came in to me that the SPM results will be released on 21/3/2013 and by that it's already confirmed by the government. So?! haha (I've no idea why did I include the 'haha'..it's not supposed to be a happy news)

OMG! Only the candidates know how it feels... So scary! :( terrifying,petrifying,intimidating p/s is there any word more to describe the feeling? Now, it is all on god. Cross two fingers for the best! even I have no idea what my result is gonna be but I thank god for my supportive family and friends. They kinda have faith on me :) past is past... everything is on him now and whatever results are we gonna get, I guess it is just a part of the plan that god has written for us =) This is not the end. Despite I wrote a piece of motivation I'm still scared and hope for a good result.
Save the date! Lol
Once again, Good luck and all the best everyone! For me, I just hope with my result, I can do ADP. If you don't get straight A's don't get frustrated.. At least, you can enter college/university and do whatever you've planned before then it's okay.. unless you're planning to get a scholarship then you should get straight A's haha

If you get depressed about this, just keep calm and have chocolate/junk food haha
xo ♥,
Diana  
Remember to live your life the fullest! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache