Friday, April 12, 2013

College life, a new chapter

Hey reader/s!

I know I have abandoned my blog for a moment (ps: I'm sorry my baby) hehe but I have a reason to that. The reason is I'm in college now. Yay! Holla! haha I've been starting college since the 25/3/2013 (yup! I remember the date) I am so happy living a college life. College is much more fun and free compare to school -.- school sucks! trust me! haha :P

I am so happy that I am doing and studying the program that I have been wanting to study and it is ADP = American Degree Program in Communication and Psychology (yup!you red that right. I take double major) I know Psychology is gonna be kinda tough but I got the basic (I mean, I took pure science stream when I was in high school.. yup! The Biology basic) hehe and it is useful in the communication field.

I'm hoping with no obstacles.. I can successfully complete this program and get my degree by 4 years ;) I'm so grateful for getting awesome friends 'the crazy,fun friends' and nice atmosphere haha I've been mumbling a lot but yet I haven't stated which college I'm in.... I'm in Segi College.

I guess that's it for now.  See you next time reader/s tehehee =D

1st sem timetable


My lovely college hehe :P

cute student id, huh? lol

xo ♥,
Diana  
Remember to live your life the fullest! =D

1 comment:

FIND ME ON

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow me on IG @dianahgirl95

Animated Rainbow Moustache